The easiest and most stylish way to get around Byron and get a park at the beachfront – the Vespa!

If sitting in traffic if not your thing … you just want to get to where you are going, or you just want to enjoy getting there, then the Vespa is the thing for you.

50cc Vespa Primavera

The 50cc Vespa requires the following licence:

  • Motorcycle licence : for NSW, VIC, TAS licence holders
  • Car licence: for QLD, NT, SA WA licence holders
  • Drivers licence from your home country where you are permitted to ride a scooter on your drivers licence or a motorcycle licence.


  • Helmet
  • Surfboard Rack

NB: It is not legally permitted to drive 50CC Scooters on the highway.